The production process of FIBC is relatively complicated. It goes through a series of technological processes. The general process is as follows:raw materials->drawing->woven,fabric->coating,film->cutting->printing->sewing->inner bag->Inspection->Organization->Packing->Storage.Among them, in the cutting link, the loss of the base fabric is the largest, so we must have a good control of the production process to reduce production costs. Let's analyze what are the main points of loss.
On the whole, there are 6 points of consumption:
- The shape of the inlet and outlet of the container bag is different, and the loss is also different. If it is a cone-shaped material port connected to the bag body, the material waste will be greater. At the same time, it is also affected by the length of the material port. The longer the material port, the greater the unit consumption.
- Consumption of FIBC bag body, the bag cover on the bag body is connected to the feeding port, the larger the size of the feed port, the more waste the fabric of the bag cover it needs to dig out. Similarly, the bottom cloth cover and the blanking The size of the mouth is also one of the factors affecting the unit consumption.
- Separator bag, the main function of the separator bag is to prevent the bag from bulging around the container after loading the goods, which will affect the transportation, storage and save space. There are many holes in each separator to facilitate the smooth flow of the goods. Flow, the size and amount of holes dug out are the places with the largest unit consumption.
- The consumption of the round FIBC is relatively larger.
Not only do the inlet and outlet ports dig holes in the lid and bottom of the bag, but also cut the lid and bottom into a circle, so the unit consumption is greater.
- The consumption of slings and knots is relatively small, generally due to the small consumption of wool and floating yarns when the loom wears brown buckles when changing varieties.
6. In the cutting process, once the broken wire or failure causes the shutdown, it will affect the quality of the woven cloth, tape and other substrates. Therefore, the substrates with sub-quality points must be removed when cutting.